I am Meagen Farrell, Director of Religious Education at a local church, and national teacher trainer. Thanks for connecting.
I am currently available to provide retreats, workshops, webinars, or coaching on the following topics:
- Developing church programs for low skilled adults,
- Digital tools for volunteer and student management,
- Crowdfunding your non-profit project,
- Blending face-to-face and online learning for adults.
Feel free to contact me at 216.973.4977 or using the form below:
From my previous career as a teacher trainer in adult basic education, you can also find resources on this site for:
- GED® Test preparation,
- training for adult literacy/GED® Test prep instructors, and
- Free Cool Online Tools.
About Meagen Farrell
I am author of Teaching Adults: A 2014 GED® Test Resource Book available from New Readers Press, designed instructional materials for Essential Education, and provide consulting and training for non-profits and small businesses.
*GED® is a registered trademark of the American Council on Education (ACE) and administered exclusively by GED Testing Service LLC under license. TASC Test Assessing Secondary Completion is a trademark of McGraw-Hill School Education Holdings LLC. HiSET is a national high school equivalency testing program by Educational Testing Service (ETS) and Iowa Testing Programs (ITP). Any content on this website is not endorsed or approved by these trademark holders.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, and offset the rest using Terrapass.
- “The inherent worth and dignity of every [human] person.” –UUA Principles
- “You don’t have to move out of your neighborhood to live in a better one.” –Majora Carter
- “It don’t take much, but you gotta have some/ The old ways help when the new ways come/ Just leave a little water for the next in line/ They’re gonna need a little water from another time.” –John McCutcheon
- “You can’t take it with you when you go/ You just got your soul, you just got your soul.” –Jeff Miller
- “Put the needs of the poor and vulnerable first. The economy must serve people, not the other way around.” –Catholic Social Teaching
- “What we would like to do is change the world–make it a little simpler for people to feed, clothe, and shelter themselves as God intended them to do.” –Dorothy Day
- “There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.” –Galatians 3:28
All content is copyright of Meagen Farrell. Opinions expressed are solely the responsibility of the author and do not reflect my employer, clients, or partners.
Links from my blog are intended to share something I know, use, and trust and to help you in your work or studies. Some affiliate links provide a small reimbursement for referral if you purchase. All funds used to cover site maintenance. However, no logos, links, phrases or images used on this site for educational purposes imply affiliation, endorsement, or sponsorship by their respective owners.