Brains are mysterious things. Mine is full of new ideas. All the time. It’s actually kind of exhausting.
Over the past year I have been collecting a list of possible jobs and projects, mainly focused on online writing, adult education, and non-profit communications. Now that I am settling on a path that is a great fit for me, I was wondering if you might benefit from one of the roads I did not travel down?
- When Women Waken
- Ed2Go Online Courses (nothing currently for TEACHING GED Test Prep)
- Use OERPUB editor to create OER textbooks (and other fun metadata stuff from Shuttleworth Fellows)
- Global Literacy XPrize
- Organize local Network Nights
- Organize Annual Stop Hate Contest, 6-12 graders
- Dayton Literary Peace Prize
- Image Media Group (publishes Fresh Water Cleveland)
- Skillshare Education Producer
- Shuttleworth Fellowship
- Barefoot Books Ambassador: Sell books from home to your community
- MediaBistro (can sort for non-profits)
- Local: Ashtabula County Community Acton Agency
Do you have any project ideas or job leads to share? Will you try out any of these ideas?