CLEVELAND, OHIO–Farrell Ink LLC has received the 2010 All Star Award from Constant Contact®, Inc., for being a top performer among more than 400,000 small organizations worldwide that use Constant Contact’s marketing tools & advising services. Farrell Ink LLC is one of Constant Contact’s 2010 top performers for using email marketing in all year round to communicate about program developments, upcoming trainings, events, literacy resources, free cool online tools, and more.
Constant Contact looked at criteria including the following when selecting this year’s All Stars:
- Communicates regularly with contacts
- Quality content: high rates of email opens & click throughs
- Quality contacts: low bounce rates & spam-free mailing list
- Use of social media (including videos, online archives & networking sites)
- Use of reporting tools to measure & improve outreach