Google Calendar can help organizations, individuals, and adult learners get organized!
Here are my Top 5 Features:
1. Share events: invite by email, mark public or private, sync with family or co-workers.
2. Create task lists with optional due dates.
3. Embed your calendar on your blog or website.
4. Print a weekly or monthly calendar or agenda.
5. Get email or text reminders so you don’t forget that important meeting, test, or class.
Printed calendars make this tool accessible for those who aren’t glued to their iPhone & web browser. As a consultant, Google Calendar lets me plan events & meetings with anyone by email, plus organize my tasks for committees & projects. How can Google Calendar help you connect, remember, and celebrate?