I’m Meagen Farrell, author and trainer.
I wrote Teaching Adults: A 2014 GED® Test Resource Book available from New Readers Press and designed instructional materials for Essential Education. I currently provide consulting and training for non-profits, colleges, and schools.
Check out my blog for resources on:
- GED® Test preparation,
- training for adult literacy/HSE Test prep instructors, and
- Free Cool Online Tools.
Are you looking to:
- Get started teaching in a literacy or workforce program?
- Improve your literacy program outcomes?
- Prepare students for computer-based testing?
- Use contextualized instruction to prepare teens and adults for the workforce?
- Increase passing rates on the GED, TASC or HiSET exams*?
I can help! Email Meagen Farrell, call 216.973.4977, or schedule a time to discuss your organization’s needs.
NEW! Online short courses
Are you looking for awesome FREE resources to teach your students? I have adapted or compiled some of my favorite FREE teaching tools in one place that is easily accessible for your students on ANY device.
For each student course, I am developing self-paced teachers guides to help:
- You understand the educational theory behind each curriculum
- Increase your students’ learning
- Provide a certificate of completion when you finish
Each of my online courses involves a series of short presentations followed by activities for you to apply the free resources with your students.